- Sew mounted with all archival, acid-free materials
- Archivally presented in a rustic gold frame with red suede matting
- Uses Tru Vue 99% UV protective, non-glare Museum glass
- Sized approximately 15” X 20” with 2” thickness
- Felt bumpers and hanging hardware included
- Manufactured by Custom Picture Framer of Glenside – located just north of Philadelphia, PA
- This piece has been used as a gallery sample and may have minor marks or scuffs – please inspect upon pick-up
- PLEASE NOTE: This product is available for pickup or local delivery ONLY – NO SHIPPING available at this time!