We work with a LOT of customers, from parents framing baby pictures to professional artists framing original canvases. We love working with every customer that comes through our door, but getting the chance to help an artist frame their own work is a very special privilege. Did you know that we even have a special deal for artists looking to frame for their own work? We’re very proud to provide our … Artist Framing Special!
This package deal that’s a perfect solution for artists and galleries. It offers a very clean, professional presentation of your artwork at an amazing price. Here’s a quick breakdown of all of the elements that would be included:
- Your choice of a black or white wood moulding with a 5/8” face and 1 ¾” depth. A solid maple version is also available at a slightly increased price.
- Tru Vue 99% UV filtering Conservation Clear glass to keep your artwork protected from light damage. Other options available – ask for pricing.
- 4-ply 100% cotton rag overmat, or ¼” spacers if you wish to do a float mount.
- Your art will be museum mounted using Japanese hinges, corner pockets, or Kool Tack low temperature reversible dry mount. Float mounting onto a 4-ply 100% cotton rag mat is also possible.
- A durable Coroplast backing means the back of the piece is virtually puncture proof.
- A solid wood strainer with hanging hardware keeps your art hung flush to the wall. This screw in strainer fitting system means your art can be easily accessed and replaced without having to tear away a dust cover!
This special is available in sizes up to 40” x 60”, with anything over 32″ x 40″ glazed with 99% UV filtering acrylic instead of the Conservation Clear. The Artist Framing Special is a great deal, but if it’s not what you’re looking for, we have thousands of frame styles and mat colors to choose from. Artists framing their own work are eligible for a 10% discount if they’re not utilizing the Artist Special. Call, email, or stop in today for a free, no-obligation quote!