We’ve once again been fortunate enough to help put together an exhibition for artist Matthew Borgen. His work will be displayed at The Center for Contemporary Art‘s Spring International Juried Exhibition running March 24 – June 10 with an opening reception on Thursday, March 23rd from 6 – 8 pm. For more information, please visit their links and SUPPORT LOCAL ART! Here’s a bit of a preview, and examples of the challenging aspects of this project ~
- Original Scratchboard Art by William Ternay in Direct Moulding’s Totally Funky “Gearhead” Collection – Complete with Matching Fillet, Fabric Mat and Museum Glass
- Honor the Graduate in Your Life with Custom Framing – Here’s a Beautiful Combination Featuring Larson Juhl’s “Allegra” Collection with Matching Fillet
- When You’re Renovating and you Find This Old Wallpaper, you Custom Frame a Piece…Just Because
- Melissa G Olson’s “Japanese Maples” Limited Edition Print Custom Framed in a Max Moulding Rustic Design
- Hannah Dee Interiors had us Custom Frame a Unique Piece of Fabric to Create This Stunning Design!